Grow, Transform, and Succeed: Taking Charge of Your Career and Thriving with Change LIKE A BOSS
The ChIPs NY Chapter is all about inspiration, innovation, imagination, and action in 2019! Join us in celebrating the new year over cocktails and conversation, and hear from boss ladies who have made big choices and changes to reach professional and personal heights. Our panelists have had diverse careers intersecting with intellectual property, law, and business, and have generously offered to talk about their paths. Get your questions ready for this dynamic, candid panel of amazing women, including:
- Ruth Atherton – Director of Legal and Deputy General Counsel, Global Health, at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Jeanne Curtis – Former Director, The Cardozo/Google Project for Patent Diversity and former Partner at Fish & Neave and Ropes & Gray
- Michelle C. Ifill – Founder, WEN, the Women of Excellence Network, Designer & Owner – Luxury Spa, Villa La Maison Michelle, Barbados, and Senior Vice President and General Counsel Emeritus, Verizon Corporate Services Group
- Erin D.E. Joffre – Chief of Staff at the United States International Trade Commission
- Leisa Smith Lundy – Owner, CertaPro Painters Franchise, Upper West Side, and former Partner at Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto and Holland & Knight LLP
- Patricia A. Martone – Principal at the Law Office of Patricia A. Martone, P.C. and former Partner at Fish & Neave and Ropes & Gray
- Moderator: Katherine A. (“Kassie”) Helm – Partner, Dechert LLP
Register early, as all of the ChIPs NY events have sold out!
This event is open to all members of the ChIPs Community. To become a member of ChIPs, click here.
Questions? Email NewYork@chipsnetwork.org
Thank you New York planning committee for organizing this event and our event sponsor, Dechert, for their support.
At a Glance
March 6, 2019
Dechert LLP, New York City
Dechert LLP, Three Bryant Park, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036