Introducing ChIPs Accelerators – an opportunity to put your organization, its mission and its people directly in front of 5,200+ ChIPs members worldwide. Your live event and on-demand content is a “bite-sized” 50 minutes that is branded and hosted by your leadership. Promoted to our entire membership, it will be streamed live and will subsequently be featured on the ChIPs website.
“ChIPs Accelerators–Trends” focuses on how your organization addresses a specific hot topic in tech, law and policy. As a business development opportunity, your webinar can showcase your organization’s talent and experience in areas like copyright law, trademark infringement, and protecting intellectual property overseas. Including a client in the webinar can enrich the conversation.
ChIPs Accelerators — Inside Look
“ChIPs Accelerators—Inside Look” is a recruitment tool that focuses on your organization’s corporate culture. Interviews with ChIPs members who work in your organization shed light on why they chose to work there and how the organization’s commitment to DEI has enabled them to thrive.
- Hosted and presented by your leaders. Law firms may include a client.
- Topics vetted by ChIPs and have our “seal of approval”
- Events are conducted live on Zoom at 9:30 am PT (12:30 pm ET)
- Posted on ChIPs website (5,000 monthly visitors)
- Hosted on ChIPs YouTube channel—embeddable on your site
- Distributed via social media
- You may also feature the content on your website and social media
- Law firms are invited to apply for MCLE accreditation for their event
For 2023 scheduling and more information on how you can spotlight your organization and your people with ChIPs diverse global membership, contact Bridget Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org.