It is an incredible opportunity for your high potential attorneys to learn invaluable hands-on training. They will practice pitching, build confidence, and expand their networks by getting in front of potential clients. Your firm’s participation also shows your commitment to developing new talent and to increasing gender equality within your firm.
What is included:
- Virtual Presence Training and Q&A with Marsha Redmon: Monday, April 25, 2022, 10:30 am PT/1:30 pm ET
- Participants will learn how to get to the point, show confidence, deliver organized and relevant information, and communicate effectively in a virtual environment.
- Access to leaders in Intellectual Property, Law, and Business Development
- Feedback from our panels of highly respected, senior in-house counsel
- A resource guide with valuable feedback to continue your learning
- Certificate of Completion
- A community that supports you on your journey.
- 20% off your registration for the NextGen Summit in San Francisco on October 26.
The Mock Pitch program is one of the signature events led by the ChIPs community and will be held virtually on Tuesday, May 10, 2022.
But you can still get involved by volunteering as a client. You may attend one, two or all three sessions, and please join us for Networking 3:00-4:00pm PT.
Client volunteers will attend a pitch session and provide feedback to the teams. You may volunteer as a Client if you are (or have been) in a situation to evaluate a pitch.
Click here to sign up.
Teams can be made up of participants from one or multiple firms.
The ChIPsters community is a sisterhood of more than 4,300 leaders in Tech, Law, and Policy
Register your team.
Questions? Contact us!
Tuesday, May 10th, 2022
We will be hosting three sessions with concurrent pitches:
Group A: 8:00am-10:00am PT
Group B: 10:30am-12:30pm PT
Group C: 1:00pm-3:00pm PT
Networking: 3:00pm-4:00pm PT
Click here to sign up your team.
Program fee: The cost to participate is $5,000 per team. Each team consists of four (4) lawyers and one (1) mentor.
The four lawyers will also receive 20% off their registration for the Next Gen Summit on October 26 in San Francisco.
The deadline to sign up your team for the 2022 ChIPs Mock Program is April 1. Note that there are a limited number of spots, and this program sells out quickly. All Mock Pitch materials will be sent out April 4th.