The 2018 program occurred San Francisco, California on June 12 & 13, 2018.See the full program agenda
About the 2018 ALI Program
Go inside a courtroom, visit a leading tech company and spend time at the offices of a global law firm for an up-close look at a career practicing high-tech law. During this two-day program, participants will meet women who have achieved success in various aspects of the legal profession.
This year, ALI participants had the opportunity to:
- Observe legal proceedings and advocacy by visiting a federal courthouse.
- Meet a diverse range of lawyers at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, a leading global law firm.
- Learn about different practice areas, career steps and challenges and opportunities for women in law.
- Visit a Salesforce for an inside look at how aspects of the law shape their business.
- Learn about law school and get an introduction to current legal issues involving a real case in the courts.