11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PST
Join us for this one-hour program and gain insights from the law firms that are leading the way on DEIB. Learn from Peggy L. Giunta, Chief Legal Personnel and Professional Development Officer and the Chief Practice Management Officer, and Monya Bunch, Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at WilmerHale. They will share challenges, successes, and clear action items on what you can do to set your firm or your organization on a path to success for DEI in the legal industry.
- Peggy L. Giunta, Chief Legal Personnel and Professional Development Officer and the Chief Practice Management Officer, WilmerHale
- Monya Bunch, Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, WilmerHale
- Learn what leading law firms are doing to create an inclusive legal industry and why it is important for you to get started now.
- Identify action items you can take to increase diversity, equity and inclusion across your firm.
- Learn about the challenges and successes to advancing DEI goals.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Peggy L. Giunta
Peggy L. Giunta is the Chief Legal Personnel and Professional Development Officer and the Chief Practice Management Officer at WilmerHale.
In these roles, Ms. Giunta works with firm management to support WilmerHale’s strategic objectives in the areas of legal talent and legal department and practice group management.
Ms. Giunta has more than 28 years of experience in the human resource and management fields, 25 of which have been spent at WilmerHale.
Monya Bunch is the Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at WilmerHale. Diversity Journal recognized her for its 2022 Black Leadership award, which recognizes trailblazers in their fields who mentor others and advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace and community.
As director, Bunch leads and guides the firm’s Executive Diversity and Inclusion Committee and the local office Diversity Committees. She is responsible for partnering with senior management to provide thought leadership, guide organizational structure, develop programming and instill the culture to support DEI and business objectives. In her tenure, Bunch has fostered an environment that embraces everyone’s unique background, experience and perspective.
Peggy L. Giunta