12:00 – 1:00 pm CT
Is your company struggling with the management of usage of Artificial Intelligence platforms?
With the advent of publicly-available AI tools for creating written and artistic content, the Chicago ChIPs chapter has assembled a panel of leaders at the forefront of these issues.
The panel will discuss the practical and legal challenges involved with moving into the new age of AI as numerous tools have become widely and publicly available.
- The practical applications for AI continue to grow in new and exciting ways.
- With that growth, emerge new legal issues.
- Companies need to assess on an individual basis how to best address those challenges
- Monika Dudek, Executive Director, Assistant General Counsel, JPMorgan Chase
- Laura Zager, IP Counsel, Software and Artificial Intelligence at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Theresa Weisenberger, Partner, BakerHostetler, Specializes in AI law
SPONSOR | Thank you to our sponsor, BakerHostetler, for hosting this event.
With hundreds of highly ranked attorneys across multiple practice areas, BakerHostetler helps clients around the world address their most complex and critical business and regulatory issues, delivering sophisticated counsel and outstanding client service. The firm has six core practice groups – Business, Digital Assets and Data Management, Intellectual Property, Labor and Employment, Litigation, and Tax, composed of more than 1,000 lawyers located coast to coast. For more information, visit bakerlaw.com.