11:30 – 12:30 pm EDT
This event will provide an overview of key strategic opportunities for small to mid-size enterprises (SMEs) in Canada. In-house advisers as well as outside counsel will learn how to navigate their clients through the myriad programs designed to help SMEs succeed.
Attendees will learn about:
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) tax incentives,
- the Innovation Asset Collective (the IAC) from a variety of perspectives,
- the IP Assist Program, and
- IP financing.
- Natalie Raffoul, Founding partner of Brion Raffoul and Fortess.legal
- Daniela Bassan, K.C., Partner and IP Practice Group Chair at Stewart McKelvey
- Nassima Naas, Senior Adviser at Hydro Quebec
- Koula Hatzikiriakos, Manager-Senior Legal Counsel in the Commercial/International sector of Legal Affairs at the National Bank of Canada
REGISTRATION | Please register for this virtual event.
*Please note: As of June 30, 2023, ChIPs will manage event registration for all events via our all-new ChIPs Community Platform. To ensure an easy event registration process, members should confirm their account prior to June 30, 2023 | Confirm your account.
Not a member? If you’d like to sign up for a free ChIPs membership, create an account and follow the onboarding instructions sent to your email.
For additional support, please visit “How to Register for the ChIPs Community Platform.”